Sunday, November 14, 2010

Matty Lives on...

Survived my first adventure into the bush this past week. It was an absolute EYE-OPENER and a unique experience to not only see, but to live as a rural Gambian villager. As M.C. said once we reconnected back in Fajara..."that...is not our reality." Truer words were never spoken.

I will fill everyone in on my adventure here soon, but I am running low on battery life and it's gettin on my bedtime. Early to sleep here on The Smiling Coast. Might slip in an episode of Dexter though before bed.

Tobasky is this this Wednesday, and we have been invited to our friend and colleague, Nuru's place for the Islamic feast and celebration. You can be assured a full post will come for that as well.

Spent a few hours at the beach again today...good waves.

Till next time...Don't Stop Believin.

Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment