Monday, November 1, 2010

Yeeeeeeees Colombia!

No, no, no, I've not up and changed my travel plans in the middle of the night and taken for the South American country. Rather, I'm sitting here in Newark Liberty Airport in, wait for it...NEW JERRRRRSEY (spoken as Fred Armisen of SNL imitating outgoing NY Governor, David Patterson) sipping on a hot cup of Colombia's own Juan Valdez coffee.

For those of you who don't know, I recently returned from a vacation in Colombia and was completely wooed by the sweet nectar of a rich Colombian roast.

Couldn't think of any better way to cure a flight delay (hey that rhymes) while we wait for our leg to Belgium.

Talk to you all soon, but until then Don't Stop Believin.

***

FYI - My travel partner M.C. and I began what is sure to be an epic best out of 101 games of Cribbage by splitting the opening two games over a beverage and bite when we first landed in NJ. I will be sure to keep you all updated on the progress of this match.

1 comment:

  1. ... and so the references to SNL that surely no one following this blog but us will understand begins.

    Remember to peg as many points as possible, that's how I nearly skunked ya!

    ReplyDelete